Friday, January 14, 2011

The ONEder Fund

Being inspired by others is fantastic, energizing, powerful, incredible, out of this world refreshing. 2010 was quite the year for me and my family. Nothing major or earth shattering but it was filled with little things that when added together caused tremendous stress and frustration. We have been blessed with two little boys who hate sleeping, both entered this world with colic, struggle with reflux and are just overall challenging. Then I was introduced to this blog "Enjoying the Small Things" and my perspective changed. My boys are healthy and full of life. Yes I am exhausted and sleep deprived but life is good.







This blog is inspiring people all over the world. It is changing lives, spreading awarness and encouraging all of us to look at the glass half full. Please take some time and look at the blog. Read it, let it soak in and join the movement.










Let's be INSPIRED today!

No comments:

Post a Comment