Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nap Time Project

I get to stay home with my little ones two days each week. They are 2 and 1, extremely active and terrible sleepers. Both had challenging colic for the first year of their life and still hate sleeping. Nap time is hit or miss, never guaranteed but always much needed. If I do get them both in their beds and quiet I tiptoe into my craft room and instantly feel at peace.












A ribbon blankie is the perfect project for nap time. I can usually complete one start to finish before my youngest is awake. My storage shelf is filled with fabric scraps just waiting to be turned into a ribbon blankie. I also love making ribbon blankies because my oldest adores his. He got it on his first birthday and it has been hanging from his mouth ever since. I've tried duplicating it hoping he will attach to a new one but no, it has to be the original.












I love creating ribbon blankies dreaming about the little ones who will be cuddling them!

No comments:

Post a Comment