Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's On

My wonderful husband bought be a small flat screen tv/dvd player for Valentine's Day last year. It is nicely positioned on a shelf in front of my sewing table. When I enter my craft room my mind is on over-drive; dreaming up new creations, prioritizing projects and figuring out where to start. It's extremely rare for me to actually watch the tv but I always put something on for background noise. Almost always "Seinfeld" is the noise of choice. I love Seinfeld and will watch the same episodes over and over.











However yesterday I needed a change. Both my kiddos and myself are battling croup so when I got both boys sleeping at the same time it was shocking. A nap sounded really good but a little time sewing sounded even better. I popped in a "Saved by the Bell" episode and surprisingly finished a baby gift set and started/finished an adorable girly ribbon blankie.













What is your noise of choice?

1 comment:

  1. With the boys around, I try not to just leave the tv on, but when they are not around I love to just have HGTV on and peak in on it every once in awhile. Otherwise, we've been rocking Toddler Radio on Pandora around here. I think I enjoy it more than the boys. :)

    ReplyDelete